What do you know about family abductions? Catching the warning signs and knowing what to look for are the first steps in preventing this all too common crime&
Take our quick quiz to get the facts behind family abduction and find out how you can protect kids at home and in your community.
1. What is the greater threat for American children?
2. A child is kidnapped by a family member every&
3. What is the usual age range of children who are abducted by family members?
4. How many people usually kidnap a child in family abduction cases?
5. Who is most likely to kidnap a child in family abduction cases?
6. TRUE or FALSE. Kidnapping committed by a family member is considered child endangerment.
7. Which of the following is a risk factor for family abduction?
8. Why do parents kidnap their own children?
9. TRUE or FALSE. It is illegal for parents to obtain custody orders outside of the child's "home state" in all 50 states of the U.S.
10. TRUE OF FALSE. Respecting both parents' custody and visitation rights is something you can do to prevent family abduction.
Send me my results